Workshops, Panels & Speaking Engagements
My workshops, one-on-one social media tutorials and national conference appearances have covered such topics as writing, media ethics, marketing, entrepreneurship and social networking. I’ve also volunteered as a writing coach for seniors and cancer survivors.
On the side, I write and perform personal essays as part of a traveling reading series called “Living, Out Loud: Writers Riff on Love, Sweat & Fears.” Our ensemble performs in venues throughout Manhattan, Brooklyn and Long Island including Guild Hall in East Hampton, LitCrawl NYC, City Winery and Cornelia Street Café.
Please check back soon.
- American Society of Journalists & Authors Conference
- Hofstra University
- Long Island LitFest
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Guild Hall of East Hampton
- In Good Company Workspaces
- Cinema Arts Centre
- Dumbo Arts Festival
- Redwood Library and Athenæum Newport
- Turn of the Corkscrew Books
- Bay Street Theater